Wednesday, December 28, 2005

2005 polls results

Okay my dear visitors today I will say the results of the polls that I made in Year 2005.
They were three

1.Do you think Iran is danger on world's peace ? results are Yes: 25%-16 votes
May be:11%-7 votes
No : 63%- 40 vote
This poll is still on as I want to speak about it , first new year item list -to -be blogged

2.Do you think that The makers of Life Organizaion of AMR Khaled can have an effective successful role in the political Life one day? Yes :50%-8 votes
May be: 13%- 2 Votes
No:38%- 6 Votes

1.What do you think about my blog? results were Excellent :44%- 15 votes

Good: 26% -9 Votes

terrible : 12%- 4 Votes

No opinion :12%-4 Votes

Poor:6%-2 Votes

Now thanks to all those participated in these polls and really I am so happy that you did it ,for now I freeze all the poll and I make a new one about the personality of the year 2005 in Egypt "thanks for my dear friend Egyptian -in-USA as it was his idea"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.