Tuesday, January 3, 2006

Where is Ritizy ? Miss Mabrouk?

I didn't know her personally and she wasn't from my regular visitors who became my blogging friends ,but I like her blog and I like her style as news Jocky . She was absent from blogging since last november 2005 ,didn't update or post anything till now.
The Egyptian bloggers already spoke about her suddent absence in our email newsgroup ,already member but silent member as my custom in most newsgroup I participate in.
I just hope she is fine and okay
Miss Mabrouk of Egypt

4 comments:

  1. Her blog was one of the first blogs I visited back in my early days on the Blogsphere ,I stopped visiting it long time ago and never heard about it till now.

    I can already see that there's alot of concerned people commenting on her blog ,actually it's very irritating to see people vanish just like that and we sitting here without the mere idea of what's going on ,you know I have been thinking for some time now about having some kind of Bloggers Data Bank ,where bloggers would store their real details and contact information to help find them in case of the sudden disappearences like that ,but ofcourse there would be alot of problem including the fear of misuse and noone would participate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The problem nightlegend is that most Egyptian bloggers like to be anonymous
    information like these can be hacked easily by unwanted personalities !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I for one miss Ms Mabrouk !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Paul now we are three: you ,me and nightlegend

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.