Tuesday, February 14, 2006

The 14th


OK lovers today is the Valentine day , where the chocolates and red roses rule the day!! And restaurants open for couples only
Yet today for me beside my sadness for losing my grand dad is not valentine day,it is the El-Hariri day
The late Martyr Lebanese PM who was killed last year at the same day.
This day is historical day in the history of Little Lebanon and big Arab World ,why ?
Simply because in this week the Arabic voice of the free Arab people began to be heard ,people began to scream.
The Stand of the Lebanese people after date was the first in the Arab world against the regime
and I won't lie if I say that in Egypt we were impressed that only few months away and the first demonstration of Kafya came to live
That what the 14th of February means to me,A sad bloody beginning for a better future I hope .
There had been man changes on the Lebanese Issue : Omar Soliman will have part and I think Egypt's No.1 Silent Man can do something ,The surprising meeting between Nasr Allah and Oan in a church "who can think that this can happen !?"
and of course Khaddam interview for El-Hora

2 comments:

  1. my grandmother died in the same day last year :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry for that free soul I know how you feel

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.