Saturday, March 25, 2006

Charlie Sheen , the bad boy went too far this time

Charlie Sheen ,one of Hollywood's very bad boys "Platoon star {paint in Black} , Spin City and TWO half man" entered the forbidden zone of 9/11 joining Henry Maccin "fearful truth " {yup I got the book}

I respect his courage , I don't think that he said all these dangerous theories risking by his entire career for fame ,I guess he did as a patriot who cares for his nation , he went too far this time I guess ,it is not like cheating on your beautiful wife "Denis Richards" better known as Dr.christmas Jones in 007 's The world is not enough

before anyone accuse me of being conspiracy theory advocated , I believe that El-Qaida is responsible but not to be blame for the complete responsibility , in my mind there is some missing puzzle piece I can't figure it out , It is not another terrorist act that killed 3000 people but it is a historical act that changed the course of history that caused not only 3000 innocent americans to die but thousands around the world to die because of it {Iraq and Afganahstan}

Quote

Charlie Sheen: 'Challenge Me On the Facts'

Technorati : , , , , , , , , ,
Ice Rocket : , , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.