Wednesday, March 29, 2006

My MSN space :)

Okay my dear friends I am so tired to post anything serious about international politics "sucks" or national politics"sucks more and so I decided to introduce my other half blogging side that you don't know or fimilar with ,I don't speak about politics all the time

I got a wonderful space at MSN Spaces , same franchise of Egyptian Chronicles

I believe MSN Spaces will win at the end MySpace, it is better plus it is more international , I met and befriend many people from all over the globe ,Chinese, American,British,Turkish,Indian and many other nationalities beside the Egyptians

Already I got a little confession that i was webmastering a website for the Egyptian MSN Spaces ,a directory and Guide to the MSN Spaces but unfortunately and it was working but my grand dad illness and death came and so on ,and thus I couldn't complete with it ,already the hosting company "free one" cancelled all the free accounts but I am thinking for its return

The MSN Spaces introduced me to the world of the Muslims of the United States ,the Americans who converted to Islam ,mostly Women ,and here I want to speak alot but it is another time

visit it and tell me what you think in my msn space :)

2 comments:

  1. HELLO.
    WE CAME ACROSS YOUR BLOG INCIDENTALLY.WE HOPE YOU DO NOT MIND IF WE REFER TO IT IN OUR BROADCAST.FOR DETAILS PLEASE VISIT OUR SITE
    http://wakeup.to/computer
    NEAR THE BOTTOM OF THE INTRODUCTORY PAGE THERE IS A LINK TO OUR OTHER SITE ON ALAHRAH PAPER
    THANK YOU AND OUR BEST WISHES

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.