Monday, October 9, 2006

Back online

OK after few days suffering with my damaged hard drive , and it is damaged and I am suffering I come back to you all
Man really when your blog is a political one , and you just go away for couple of days and you live in this world ,in this region and in this country ,you sure going to miss covering many things
Yet it is never too late to discuss it ,at least for me , yes ,it is not on time , but believe I didn't play all this time
Many events , important events happened in those 5 days
  1. The Celebration of Yom Kippur War aka 6th of October
  2. 25 years of Mubarak's rule
  3. Condi's visit "Canceled"
  4. The Egyptian Nuke Ambitions "Canceled"
  5. Palestine
  6. Mark Foley Scandal
  7. The new insults to Islam "The Danes are doing it again "
  8. North Korea big bomb
  9. Talaat Sadaat accusing the 1981 leaders of the army of killing his uncle "the main big event "

I will try to cover t first 7 points as soon as I can , because the less point I want to talk about a lot , especially after there is an order of censorship about it in the media written or seen or heard in the Arab republic of Egypt issued just from few hours

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.