Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Call me crazy or something

Call me crazy or what ever you want ,I made a strange move today and I bought to myself a self hosting for wordpress with a domain name to all these wordpress toys ,strangely I felt so awkward and sad ,I don't know but I am thinking of canceling the account and returning back here

May be one day my wish will come true and Google will buy Wordpress and thus blogger and wordpress will become one thing , I mean it is not fair wordpress users got all those wonderful stuff and Google treats us like only beginners and I don't know why on earth with all their money and investment couldn't just spend more money on blogger , for God sake even yesterday Vox became more popular due to its wonderful features thanks to six apart

There are many wonderful features even in wordpress.com blogger.com don't have like a counter , like a feed counter where you can know how many people are subscribed to your feeds "hey IRC you were just asking about something like this"

not to mention the easy spam fighting , not to mention the advanced uploading system with a better rich editor area ,for God sake blogger users didn't want only categories and side bar widgets

I don't think that I am talking wrong on the contrary

N.B if anyone can import the theme I made to blogger ,it will be very nice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.