Saturday, June 10, 2017

Some Twitter woes with my Twitter account

Dear friends, first thanks for your support and the messages I have received.

Yes , my Twitter account (@Zeinobia) has been locked since Saturday afternoon and is temporarily restricted.

Saturday afternoon, I found myself locked out by Twitter due to some problem related to "automated tweets" in my account.

I usually use Hoot Suite to schedule tweets with posts from my blog as I have done in the past three years and did not face this problem.

I followed the procedures according to Twitter support and I was supposed to receive a call from Twitter to get a verification code and up till I have not received it.

Nevertheless, I managed to contact Twitter and I am trying to find a way to fix things.

I see many of the replies and notifications as well DMs in Windows 10 Twitter Native app and as I can not reply, I must say in my blog that I am overwhelmed with such support and love.
Thank you so much 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you. We learned a lot about Egypt from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope it all works out for you Zenoiba. Enjoy your posts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.