Sunday, October 16, 2005

Murder or Suicide

I am sorry I amnot updating this blog as I used to before Ramadan ,It is not Ramadan fault but it is Me ,I am lazy , as I am busy doing something else ,tell you about it later as it is still in the testing phase
Anyway as My favorite professor used to say in his lecture , I will speak today about something happened last week not in Egypt but in our Sister Arab Country Syria
As all of you know The Minister of Interior Gazi Kanaan committed suicide in his office with western smith gun I guess 'I am sorry but my knowlodge in Guns depends on playing No one lives forever and watching James Bond movies
Late Mr.Kanaan was the head of the Syrian intelligence branch in Lebanon ,in other more realistic words He was the partical Ruler for Lebanon in The last 20 years
So you can imagine what the Man had done Lebanon not to mention what He had done in Syria before Going to Lebanon.
And so the rest of Story you know the Blasts which killed Rafik El-Hariri 'this man lots of Lebanese didn't like and made fun of him in his life despite the fact that he was better than our honorable primes ministers in the last 25 year ,may God bless his soul in that holy month'
And the other blasts afters to the Syrian departure from Lebanon .....Etc ,than came the international Investigation to Investigate with everyone included Kanaan ,who was under the pressure of attack from Lebanese Media
First I don't like this Inverstigation thing , it is just pressure from the United States on Syria ....in this issue I keep to another day along with other issues I said I will talk about
Kanaan in the official Story couldn't take it any more so He acted just like The Japanese Samurais after Japan's defeat in WW2 ,and took his gun , Bang Bang my baby shut me down in my mouth in a scene similar to Hussein Fahmy's in El-Keif , The man killed himself in his office in The holy Month of Ramadan
really I don't know what was his religion but it makes no difference as I know in both Islam and Christianity it is a big sin 'at least in the Egyptian orthodox church , and I know this from personal experience ,family friends got a depressed brother who killed himself and they didn't know whether to say it in the Church or not 'Yet I doubt that Kanaan was sunni ,as sunnis the majority of Syria don't have the rule or rights except few after of Al-assd the father ,also I doubt that He was Christian as He would have a good relation with the Christian Lebanese ,so I think He was Aloi Shai ,'I don't know what I am talking '
The man killed himself as we were told
But All the people who think and have brains ,working one that aren't Spoiled by oppression ' I wrote it right this time ' Said 'Kanaan , the Arabic Minister was Committed Suicide , in other words He was Killed ,other Killed him to get rid of him and the truth ,nothing but truth to get rid of
Kanaan was the Man who too much and Some brilliant brains in Syria 'don't you agree that All dictatorship regimes from The Gulf to the Ocean got these brilliant brains!?' , those brilliant brains thought that by getting rid from Kanaan from the Scene , Would clear Syria from an accusation in the Harriri Case and would calm down Lebanese , and everything would be under control again !!!!!!!!!!
What makes me write this long article is not only I care for Syria' I love this country so much '
But two official incidents I saw it in Al-jazzera indirect confession for Syrian officials that Kanaan was Killed
First Farouk El-Sharaa Himself in the press conference , 'His murder .....Sorry I mean his suicide'
Second the Doctor who spoke in the Press Conference of the DA in Syria ' The bolt caused his murder,sorry his suicide '
I don't know if those two incidents were just slipping tongue mistakes or it is fasting in Ramadan or what !?
Anyway Mr.Kanaan joined General Abd Hakim Amar .............
What do you think people?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.