Sunday, December 3, 2006

Arabic Localization for Mac OS & iPod Petition

How many times did you feel sad that you can't read the Arabic names of your tracks in Your iPod ??

How many times did you feel so small that Apple co. didn't recognize the language of 200 million Arab in its ipods despite there are localizations for languages that spoken in one country only !!??

The Mac OS already is expensive and you can have an Arabic support version of it from Apple dealers but ipod forget it

and that's why I am spreading the word

Please sign this petition to get an Arabic localization for ipod

and yes I am ipod owner

Link to Arabic Localization for Mac OS & iPod Petition

2 comments:

  1. Seems that you have to remove the iPod from your wish list ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh boy I forgot about this wish list ,anyway I got a black and white ipod, I want a color lcd one ,in fact I am thinking of Zune ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.