Thursday, September 20, 2007

Marry Our Daughter

This is disgusting , seriously disgusting , I can not believe that this is in America

Families offer their daughters for marriage by a price !! 

Marry Our Daughter - Home

I do not know but I feel that it is just eBay or amazon.com , but this time for marriage

The fearful thing that most of these girls did not reach their 20s yet !!6a00c2251ebee2604a00cd973a16034cd5

It is so bad

I do not think that religion has to do with anything here , religion did not tell you to offer your daughters like Merchandise in a shop !!

So humiliating

What I fear is that this idea finds its way to the Arab world especially with the increase of single girls and women

I do not know why I feel that this sort of marriage service reminds with me with hidden prostitution

If you read the testimonies you will find that all the people are so happy by the financial benefits they got from that sort of marriage !!

Updates !! Updates !!

It turned to be a hoax, fake website !!

Check the Newsweek article "Thanks Kinzi"

The Bride's buyer

9 comments:

  1. It's a hoax. Always check if it seems unbelievable.
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20781129/site/newsweek/from/ET/

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kinzi,thanks for informing me , I will update this post with the link you posted , anyhow this is the stupidest way to promote some idea , yes it caused all of attention still it is not the smartest way

    @Asoom ,it is fake and stupid

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the meanwhile, Anne Taintor rules !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most welcome, Zeinobia. Before I found out myself, I just about had a heart attack over the thought of it. :S

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Seg.well I love all things vintage so Anne Taintor should rule :)

    @Kinzi,the scariest part according to the MSNBC,the designer recieved emails from those who want to marry the girls and mothers who want to include their daughters in the website !!?? Some think that it is fine and ok !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. it is totally a hoax...thankfully!!
    that was freaky at first...but i refused to believe it. check out this website that talks about it:
    http://newstrain.com/2007/09/24/daughters-for-sale/

    ReplyDelete
  7. it is totally a hoax...thankfully!!
    that was freaky at first...but i refused to believe it. check out this website that talks about it:
    http://newstrain.com/2007/09/24/daughters-for-sale/

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank god that it turned a hoax landis,thanks for the link , it is good to know that I was not the only person

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.