Monday, November 16, 2009

Ashamed That I Can’t Do Anything

Gaza did not sleep yesterday just like Cairo , the Gazans were so happy that we won Algeria 2-0 , they went to the streets holding our flags just like us.

I really thank them  so much and I am so ashamed that despite their good feelings I can’t help them , I wish one day Egypt uses the power it has got to end this inhuman siege on Gaza , to stop this endless agony and we can do it if we want actually.

I feel sadder when I see these images of Gazans smuggling sheep from the coming Eid through tunnels

The beginning of a journey Through the tunnel

5 comments:

  1. I Have ur feeling :( i felt sad when i saw them cheering , waving and chanting Egypt !! i don't feel like we deserve it :(:(:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. why the guilt! so much egyptian blood was shed for there cause in half a century

    ReplyDelete
  3. THE PALESTINIANS HAVE A SPECIAL PLACE IN OUR HEARTS,
    ESPECIALLY THE GAZANS OR AL GHZAWYIA AS WE CALL THEM.
    My heart & my soul with you وهذا أضعقُ ألإيمان

    ReplyDelete
  4. you egyptian are cowards! We'll never forget your "combativeness" during the 6 days war against Israel. While the algerian soldier were dying weapons in hands your own had already pulled out the white flag!

    SHAME ON YOU...I will never again be respectful to egyptians ...

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.